Judas is ON!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
86th minute,
4 minutes + injury time to show how shit he is.

That will be all.

Break a leg Glenn!

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
really? i mean, REALLY?

I think it's an expression of good luck... Something actors say to each other before they go on stage or something... No idea of its origins. I'm sure that's what the OP meant! ???

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I think it's an expression of good luck... Something actors say to each other before they go on stage or something... No idea of its origins. I'm sure that's what the OP meant! ???
The origin is from the theatre, where there are many daft superstitions. Some with good backing and some not. For example it is bad luck to whistle on stage. There are at least two reasons rumoured for this. One involves falling sandbags, the second because whistling was used for crews to communicate before the age of radios.

Everyone must know about Macbeth being bad luck as well.

Theatres are weird places (and often haunted too)

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Time to let go, too many fantastic things happening at this club to worry about ex players

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The great thing about this season so far is, apart from for about fifteen minutes against Doncaster, I haven't once thought about him during a game, which rather says how much we've missed him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The great thing about this season so far is, apart from for about fifteen minutes against Doncaster, I haven't once thought about him during a game, which rather says how much we've missed him.

I fully agree. CMS has more than replaced him & he is nothing but a distant memory now.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010

Several times this season I've thought about him during a game - usually along the lines of "Murray would have gone down under that challenge!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports