[Albion] Juanlu Sánchez

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
19-y-o Sevilla right wing / right back.

25m Euro release clause apparently.

Brighton & Hove Albion have joined a few Spanish clubs in the chase for Sevilla’s Juanlu Sánchez, according to today’s ABC Sevilla.​
The 19-year-old came up through the ranks of the La Liga side’s academy and made his senior debut in 2021.​
Sánchez was on loan at CD Mirandés last season, where he managed two goals and five assists from 38 games, operating mainly as a right-back and at times as a right wing-back. His displays have pleased Brighton.​
The report says Roberto De Zerbi’s side and unnamed La Liga clubs have asked about the Spain U19 international.​

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
It seems everyone costs 15m or more this window no matter who they are or what club their from. Even the South American clubs seem to have increased their asking prices

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 vowels and standard z and tbh the beret above the a is a little 2010's.

It's a 'no' from me Clive - I shall be booooooooing this one if he sings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It seems everyone costs 15m or more this window no matter who they are or what club their from. Even the South American clubs seem to have increased their asking prices
Holding out for £100,000,000 on our £4.5m investment from 18 months ago, might just have teensy weensy effect on the selling clubs approach.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cost of Living crisis innit

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Never really broken into Seville first team and was playing in the Spanish second division last season.

Price looks high !!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Holding out for £100,000,000 on our £4.5m investment from 18 months ago, might just have teensy weensy effect on the selling clubs approach.
I mean in general across this window with all Premier League clubs. Bournemouth signing a midfielder from Italy who I’ve never heard of. Reading the Italians comments saying he’s bang average. £15m.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Never really broken into Seville first team and was playing in the Spanish second division last season.

Price looks high !!
In fairness it only states he has a release clause, not that it’s all they would accept. Perhaps there’s a deal to be done for cheaper/include a player etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I mean in general across this window with all Premier League clubs. Bournemouth signing a midfielder from Italy who I’ve never heard of. Reading the Italians comments saying he’s bang average. £15m.
By chance, is he referred to as merdacasa?

Jan 9, 2022
I'm still questioning how Kyle Walker-Peters is still at Southampton...

Livramento's gone, JWP seems like he will get his move if someone coughs up the cash, as does Lavia.

What does KWP have going for him staying there?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016

Livramento's gone, JWP seems like he will get his move if someone coughs up the cash, as does Lavia.

A lack of potential suitors coupled with Southampton's relegation defying greed in their valuations of their players?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

He’ll need to dream publicly of walking down West Street on a Saturday night if he wants to come here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here