Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Juan, you absolute BINNER!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
So as not to highjack the peircing thread any further (you just couldn't resist having the last word even after the complaints came rolling in could you Juan? you BINNER);

I said "still" as in still/present as they did some time after their inception. Why do you insist on trying to take my comments out of context? Is it because you know your arguments are full of holes, as eloquently pointed out by Ben Andrew's Girlfriend, Chappers and Crabtree? I'd love to read some of your papers for your Masters. If you treat anyone else's writings with that amount of bias you're in for a shock when you get graded.

Am I not entitled to ask questions posed by a BBC (not Channel 5) documentary just because they may offend your sensibilities and over-inflated ego?

I look forward to reading more of your tripe tomorrow (that is unless during your 'couple of hours' absence you recieve a blow on the head and join the real world rather than that of Intelectual Student Up Your Own Arse community).

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Yoda said:
Your not still at it Phaedrus?:lolol:

Yep, I'm like a dog with a bone when someone winds me up as much as Juan, especially when they insist on having the last word instead of accepting my clear moral and intelectual superiority (and more importantly have a pop at my beautiful and INDIVIDUAL girlfriend) :lolol:

Still, it'd be a dull world if we all got on wouldn't it? So thank you Juan for making my afternoon less mind-numbingly boring. ;)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I must admit I hadn't read the piercings thread either. My overall view is that women with tatoos and piercings (other than the ears) are generally* ugly, trailer-park trash. However some people might find that quite insulting so I'll keep my views to myself.

*'Generally'! I know there are exceptions!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here