Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JPT final

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bollocks , I wont be able to go as I cant take leave due to Easter restrictions at Asda. No leave is allowed the week preceding (which has Good Friday in it)and the week following (which has Easter Monday in it). What makes it worse is that Easter Sunday falls on April 12th , the store is closed and I have to take an unpaid day off.

Aww, well I'll be there in your place :p:laugh:

ok, but is it not human nature to make a few plans in advance, if we lose to Luton then f*** it, back to mowing the lawn, if we do beat them, then we wan't to know answers to all the important questions, what time's kick off?, what kit are we wearing?, what's the better film A Clockwork Orange or The Santa Clause? etc etc etc

EDIT: ...and who's the best rabbit in Watership Down for fuckin hells sake? (god help us)

A Clockwork Orange

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Anyone know what hapens if a draw after normal time on 17th - Extra time and Pens as normal ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone know what hapens if a draw after normal time on 17th - Extra time and Pens as normal ?

I would assume straight to penalties as per every other game in this competition.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Anyone know if away goals count? Will make life a little easier for us if they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here