Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josh McEachran

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's very interesting these days with premiershite teams offloading their youngsters to pay for some overpaid foreign hasbeen makes you wonder where our game is going.

Schweinsteiger signed for United tonight for 30 million. Rediculous.

Fee for Schweinsteiger is being reported as around £14 million. He is still one of the best in the world and has another 3/4 years left in him at least, so when you consider that Man City seem willing to stump up £50 million for Raheem Sterling, it looks like the bargain of the century.

I know that's not the point you were making though, and yeah I agree that the current situation is ridiculous. It won't change unless some kind of cap on international players is bought in, but there doesn't seem a way of making any rule watertight (see FFP).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both him and Chalobah have the skill and ability it is just down to the manager to help realise that on the field and bring them on consistently not just when the mood takes them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
McEachran has generally been poor whenever I've seen him. Glad we didn't sign him.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
McEachran has generally been poor whenever I've seen him. Glad we didn't sign him.

Agree entirely, not exactly pulled up any trees in the championship. Surprised that Chelsea have persisted with him for this long.

Will be interesting to see if Loftus-Cheek goes the same way.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Both him and Chalobah have the skill and ability it is just down to the manager to help realise that on the field and bring them on consistently not just when the mood takes them.

I genuinely don't think McEachran does, I'll wait for you to bounce this in the future.

Funny sometimes we just can't see the things in players that others do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here