Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Josh Duffus

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
He played for Lambeth Tigers.

He's specifically from....Lambeth.
Ha, ok.

I don't think anyone describes themselves as "from Lambeth". It's a big place - Crystal Palace Park right up to Waterloo.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Did well and was a real physical threat. Lacked a bit of composure which you’d expect for one so young on his debut in that environment.

But also highlights how special Ferguson and Enciso are to have the composure they have/had at the same age.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
IMG_8100.gif

Song sorted, unless @mejonaNO12 aka riskit has something even more unhinged for him.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well the area of Lambeth is within the borough of Lambeth.

Lambeth is the bit south of Waterloo Station and the Imperial War Museum, north of Kennington and Vauxhall.
I was born in Lambeth. St Thomas' hospital

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah, yes, you'd think I'd know that given two of my kids were born at St Thomas'. :LOL:
Luckily I'm not a midwife. All fingers and thumbs, me.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If an u21 plays in the first team, all the u21s benefit. It gives them a lift to see the pathway is there if they apply themselves correctly
I also think a 'benefit' (if there can possibly be one) of having a lot of injuries is that young players get more of a chance to play in the first team, whereas normally they might have much more limited opportunities. This means they have to adapt very quickly, which has got to be good for their development and the overall improvement of the squad.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Did well and was a real physical threat. Lacked a bit of composure which you’d expect for one so young on his debut in that environment.

But also highlights how special Ferguson and Enciso are to have the composure they have/had at the same age.
Lacked a lot of composure.
Good post though.

Massive step up from U21 football, and I’m sure will be all the better for it, and the composure will come….

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Ferguson, yes. Not sure I agree with Enciso. Enciso is undoubtedly fantastic, and he's developed really quickly, but I wouldn't say composure is a standout strength of his. He's been hauled off a couple of times because he's frustrated RDZ and his goals tend to be 30 yard bangers than composed finishes.

To be clear though, we're very lucky to have all of these youngsters

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Ferguson, yes. Not sure I agree with Enciso. Enciso is undoubtedly fantastic, and he's developed really quickly, but I wouldn't say composure is a standout strength of his. He's been hauled off a couple of times because he's frustrated RDZ and his goals tend to be 30 yard bangers than composed finishes.

Encoso’s first goal (at Bournemouth) was very composed

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

The Bournemouth goal is the most composed finish you will ever see! The Arsenal one not bad either.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ha, ok.

I don't think anyone describes themselves as "from Lambeth". It's a big place - Crystal Palace Park right up to Waterloo.

It's a very strange journalistic thing I see quite often. As in "born in Wandsworth", when they mean Balham. Anyway just for information purposes ->

1701445835659.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here