Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose to Manchester United for £15.5 million

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
so who's that then?

i think he's mugging himself, the squad is still poor for the level of expectation, wont get lots of money to buy in players, and he's going to be up against the Man U "traditions" from the start.

Papers are claiming he'll be given £300 million. Let's hope he spends it as well as Van Gaal spent his transfer war chest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Papers are claiming he'll be given £300 million. Let's hope he spends it as well as Van Gaal spent his transfer war chest.

they'd be better off given that sort of backing to LVG, at least he know whats there and needed. Mourinho would mean another season of "transition".

my heart bleeds for them :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
they'd be better off given that sort of backing to LVG, at least he know whats there and needed. Mourinho would mean another season of "transition".

my heart bleeds for them :lolol:

Yes, it's tough. Doubt that LVG will get much money if they keep him. The worry is that Mourinho starts well at teams so with big budget and a new start, he might just get them above Leicester. But only might.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday all of the papers were running the story that sources close to Mourinho were saying a 3-year contract was "a done deal" and today the papers are fleshing that out with player speculation and budget. Yet earlier this week LVG said Mourinho wasn't getting his job.

Whilst I recognise that LVG is well-paid for what he does this sorry affair has been poorly handled - not only is he only halfway through a 3-year contract but there's Ryan Giggs who has sat patiently by under Moyes and LVG but is poised to be discarded by Mourinho.

Contrast this with the situation at Man City where Pellegrini at least has his dignity intact.

History seems to be repeating itsel:

Sir Alex = Matt Busby
Moyes = Wilf McGuinness
LVG = Frank O'Farrell
Mourinho = the flamboyant Tommy Docherty?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Where was this? I can't find it my middle-class broadsheet.

Was posted by KICK who seem to know what they are on about. if you have a Samsung phone download the App.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that it has just become a little bit more likely today after losing to Sunderland.....marvellous scenes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here