Attachments

• jose-mourinho.jpg
    jose-mourinho.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 267

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Agreed, really wanted Inter to go through last night. He is a brilliant personality and makes the game more fun.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't pay a huge amount of time to the EPL, but Mourinho certainly added some spice and ruffled a few feathers. Those dull and boring spats between Fergie and Wenger were replaced with some impeccable flair.

I love him.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
what's not to like - he could and should shake up Liverpool, Rafa's had his chance.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like him. He's just beaten the most pretentious club in the world - a team who have been fawned over by the media for 3 years as if they are unbeatable.

And how did he do it? His team scores THREE at home against them (coming from a goal behind) and then parks the bus in the away leg to come away with victory despite having a man harshly sent off early doors.

He's a winner, he's dreamy and I like him. :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hate is a strong word, love him off the field because of the things he says and the way he draws attention on himself and takes it away from his players but really really dislike the way he plays football.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I like him. He's just beaten the most pretentious club in the world - a team who have been fawned over by the media for 3 years as if they are unbeatable.

And how did he do it? His team scores THREE at home against them (coming from a goal behind) and then parks the bus in the away leg to come away with victory despite having a man harshly sent off early doors.

He's a winner, he's dreamy and I like him. :thumbsup:

This.

ITVs coverage last night was almost as bad as when they are covering Man Utd, everytime Messi touched the ball they came.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This.

ITVs coverage last night was almost as bad as when they are covering Man Utd, everytime Messi touched the ball they came.

You'll like him even more if he's managing Spurs.

He's 20-1 to got to Tottenham, I'm going to have a sneaky bet on that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I am a BIG admirer of Barca, the players they have, the way they play, and what they stand for ..... but Jose still makes me smile. He is a top act.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He has the happy knack of getting under all other managers skin however he also is a winner

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yes please.

I can see Harry getting sacked over the tax thing.

That's exactly my thinking.

And also Mourinho likes teams that are just below the very best. When he came to England first, he didn't go to Man U or Arsenal the two dominant teams, when he went to Milan, he went to Inter not AC.

I can see him going to Man City or Spurs rather than United or the Arse. And certainly I think at 20-1, it's worth a punt.

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
That's exactly my thinking.

And also Mourinho likes teams that are just below the very best. When he came to England first, he didn't go to Man U or Arsenal the two dominant teams, when he went to Milan, he went to Inter not AC.

I can see him going to Man City or Spurs rather than United or the Arse. And certainly I think at 20-1, it's worth a punt.

Inter are better than AC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here