Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] José Mourinho says rival players go to ground 'when somebody blows on them'

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They didn't 'come out to defend themselves' they were answering questions put to them by the media. Not sure why Kane gets singled out, I can't ever recall another player being cross-examined about their diving/cheating.

:shrug:

This cross examination must have really confused the poor chap, some of those answers :laugh:

He was shielding the ball as a defender would when it’s going out for a goal kick, did he really say this?

Of course Harry, the incident looked exactly the same.....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This picture, taken nano-seconds before the Kane/Lallana incident clearly shows Kane looking at Lallana rather than the ball (i.e. preparing to play the player not the ball), and pre-meditating the foul he was just about to get away with

4C7E97CB-C48F-4F8C-8E78-55F532532181.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They didn't 'come out to defend themselves' they were answering questions put to them by the media. Not sure why Kane gets singled out, I can't ever recall another player being cross-examined about their diving/cheating.
Diving wasn't the problem; it was dangerous play (endangering an opponent).

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This picture, taken nano-seconds before the Kane/Lallana incident clearly shows Kane looking at Lallana rather than the ball (i.e. preparing to play the player not the ball), and pre-meditating the foul he was just about to get away with

View attachment 130143

Thought it funny in Spurs Europa game against Ludogorets tonight an opposition player did this to a Spurs player (as in the Spurs player was in the air and got clattered) and the Spurs players were all appealing for a foul! Unbelivable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here