Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] José Cifuentes Ecuadorian midfielder

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If Cifuentes comes where does that leave Maycon - currently on loan with Corinthians from Shakhtar Donetsk - and a rumoured target for a reunion with RDZ
Corinthians are in negotiations with Shakhtar according to the press over here.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Corinthians are in negotiations with Shakhtar according to the press over here.
Fee is c£7m which they (reportedly) don’t have.
Maycon was one of RDZ’s key players at Shakhtar and (again reportedly) we are preparing a bid. :shrug:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Can't see us going for Maycon personally. Suspect that is just typical media guesswork

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As an LAFC season ticket holder over here, I can confirm he is absolute quality. Real shame to lose him in LA but would do a job for us for sure.

Think he should have a big world cup so would be good to snap him up quick.

And if anyone isn't up on their Spanish pronunciations, it's pronounced "see-fwent-aess", or just 'Cifu' for short.
I am sure one of your mates said that you reckoned he was shitehouse.:LOL:
Seriously though, it's good to hear from someone that has the rounded view, rather than just seeing a show reel of his best moments.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
I am sure one of your mates said that you reckoned he was shitehouse.:LOL:
Seriously though, it's good to hear from someone that has the rounded view, rather than just seeing a show reel of his best moments.
Hahahahah

But yeah really, he is a standout player on a pretty good side and fits nicely alongside Bale, Vela etc. Will be a big blow for LAFC to lose him but everyone quite happy to see him step up to England/Europe. Would love to see him at the Amex next time I'm home in Sussex!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Wonder if we would have another look at this guy. Caicedo replacement? Out of contract in December 2023.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here