JORDAN!!!, Why not?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STU

Feb 6, 2004
Jordan is quite possibly the most press covered person in the land- and a Brighton girl. If we could get her to wear the shirt and support Falmer we would have mega press coverage. Someone must have gone to school with her,live nextdoor, know her managment etc.

Just a thought, but could be effective

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Do you think she'd be able to find the time? Mind you, now she's sniffing round Peter Andre we could get two for the price of one.
:ohmy:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Imagine that, Peter Andre performing his number 1 smash hit, Mysterious Girl, in a Falmor For All T-shirt on Top Of The Pops...

:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Stuart you PERVERT!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 316

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think that after the excellent and worthy stuff being done so far we could do with a celebrity publicity stunt next week as a change of pace.

But there is no way Jordan is going to do this while she is centre of attention with the glossies.

Wish I could think of an idea though....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We could get someone to try and go out with her.

Her last couple of boyfriends have been rich teenage boys.

How old is Dwayne?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you lot are so two faced,you slagged her of many a times on here,but now you want her to help,mugs the lot of yer

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
This one's already done the rounds - she modelled the Albion kit a few year's ago (see fatboy's posting). It just needs someone to do a fancy bit of work and make a poster up. We don't necessarily need her in person - she just needs to give us a quote.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
STU said:
Is that picture laminated fatboy?

No I made a mess on it.

I've got another one somewhere.

Indestructible Gull

Aug 1, 2003
Hove
She was down in the Laines today at the hair and beauty salon behind Donetellos (my girlfriend saw her). I agree there must be someone on here who knows her in some way or lives near her (nr uckfield?), this would guarantee tabloid coverage if we could get her involved??

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
balloonboy said:
This one's already done the rounds - she modelled the Albion kit a few year's ago (see fatboy's posting). It just needs someone to do a fancy bit of work and make a poster up.

Couldn't somebody just lay 'Falmer' over the top of 'Sandtex' and pin 'em up all over town. How could THAT fail to get nationwide publicity? :p

minty

Banned
Feb 13, 2004
her FAVOURITE hang out is China's, and her fave night is Wednesday. I will honestly ask her if I see her there,....see I'm not all bad

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
minty said:
her FAVOURITE hang out is China's, and her fave night is Wednesday. I will honestly ask her if I see her there,....see I'm not all bad

Another of your mates like Jimmy from Japanblacks ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports