Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan v Uruguay WC Play Off

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ibra yes, not the first two IMO, they are a step up.

Certainly the most talented player I have seen up against the Albion though.

The thing is, if Suarez was playing for Barca instead of Liverpool he would be heralded as one of the greats. Liverpool are unfancied these days and because he isn't showcasing his skills in the Champions League he isn't as widely recieved by the footballing world. Some of the stuff he does is absolutely sublime.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
But that captain isn't racist! And doesn't bit people...

The biting, well, he is a little mental an should have got a ban. Is a bite worse than this? By an Englishman? No booking/ban etc
Suarez-Bite-vs-Defoe-Bite.jpg

He's mental but I think he's been harshly treated without any real evidence. If he was English he'd have at least half his game ban. Look at Terry, no evidence for Suarez (it was Evra's words but I'm not getting into that), Terry was filmed and practically got off.

When I see his what he can do with his feet and he plays (often) with a smile on his face I can't help but warm to him. Hopefully he's put all that behind him as he's in the top 5 world best players. The hattrick a few games ago was mental.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Saw Jordan play in May against the NZ B team and both teams were shite. Dreadful game but my daughter seemed to enjoy her first ever live game of football. I said I would take her to a real game when we got back to England.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I think so.

NZ are a best price 20/1 to win tonight! Surely there's value there, even if it is massively unlikely?

Thanks for tip. I watched Costa Rica put them in play offs. It must be a good price. Woods first scorer 1-0? 1-1?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
More to the point. How did URUGUAY finish below CHILE and COLOMBIA?

Mental South Americans.
Both have similarly impressive squads with huge potential (especially Colombia) - and we'll be seeing first hand just how good Chile are at Wembley on Friday night. Sampaoli's gotten them back playing the progressive, expansive stuff that won so many plaudits under Bielsa. Hope to see them whip out the 3-4-3. :drool:

Mexico v NZ just about to kick off.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not the first time Jordan has been smashed to pieces, I'm sure.

I find it a shame that most countries will never be able to compete on the big stage. I reckon FIFA should consider a plate competition to run at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here