Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes - Why haven't we been linked?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Has been linked with Palace @750k. Would be a good piece of business for them and I think he would be a good signing for us although it would make our front line look very inexperienced at championship level. We would still need an experienced striker in my opinion to complete our strikeforce.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
You just have linked him and we will soon be second favourites to sign him on some obscure betting site, 453 pages on here and eventually in the Argus and then on every rumour website in the world!

IMHO Poyet wants players with Championship experiance. I have no sauce, no family connection to anyone at the club, have not spoken to anyone inside the club and have no insider knowledge and thats a FACT!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Wow! with power like that I could rule the world!(laughs maniacally and strokes cat repeatedly)

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not sure he'd work here, not exactly a name that gets me all excited, might make a decent squad/fringe player but nothing else, the pikeys are welcome to him.
With Ambrose and Zaha more than likely to be leaving in the next couple of weeks they are sure building an alright looking league 1 side!

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Not sure he'd work here, not exactly a name that gets me all excited, might make a decent squad/fringe player but nothing else, the pikeys are welcome to him.
With Ambrose and Zaha more than likely to be leaving in the next couple of weeks they are sure building an alright looking league 1 side!

Put this on the Garvan thread :(

Assistant manager Lennie Lawrence told the Advertiser: "We are in the market for attacking players, but the other factor is who we might lose. I assume, sadly, that Neil Danns will sign for someone else, but other than that we are not losing anyone else."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Put this on the Garvan thread :(

Assistant manager Lennie Lawrence told the Advertiser: "We are in the market for attacking players, but the other factor is who we might lose. I assume, sadly, that Neil Danns will sign for someone else, but other than that we are not losing anyone else."

means nothing to be fair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here