Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Rhodes - we are 'interested'

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Is he what we need...probably not.... would i be excited if we signed another guaranteed 20 goal a season striker.. yes

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is he quick ?

Would he fit into our way of playing and squad ?

(Just the one answer will suffice)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's as good as Murray but much younger. Both will demand similar high wages I imagine when signed. I think if we have to pay for Murray then I would rather have Rhodes or if we get Murray for only his wages then Muzza.

It all comes down to do we believe Rhodes would be a good Prem player for us long term. I still like the idea of him and Ings should we be a Prem team in 2017-18

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's a yes from me... oh to have another striker who knows where the back of the net is, a la Muzza...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's as good as Murray but much younger. Both will demand similar high wages I imagine when signed. I think if we have to pay for Murray then I would rather have Rhodes or if we get Murray for only his wages then Muzza.

It all comes down to do we believe Rhodes would be a good Prem player for us long term. I still like the idea of him and Ings should we be a Prem team in 2017-18

We have to get there first and then if he proves he is good enough all well and good it not some other team will pay most of what we paid to help them get there next season as he is a proven goalscorer in this division at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here