Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Henderson - Yes or No

It’s being reported that he is desperate for a return to the Premier League. Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 317 65.4%
  • If RDZ wants him

Votes: 129 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
To be fair he didn’t get much at Wembley vs Italy, I didn’t hear any.

https://talksport.com/football/1605494/boos-jordan-henderson-drowned-out-cheers-england-italy/

Fella sat near me who was at Australia game said it was audible at that game but it was a different crowd; much more like a women’s game according to him. Lots of young eager first time fans with their faces painted embracing the pantomime atmosphere and older more grizzly friends of Dorothy.

That cohort evidently didn’t turn up for the big game…………..
Would you like some help in drafting your post so it doesn't contain homophobic slurs?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe Jordan Henderson could be the next James Bond? His mission to hide in plain sight, infiltrate then discredit the Saudi League could not have gone any better.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Maybe a couple of years ago, but the Saudi move was clearly aimed at enhancing his retirement pot.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Henderson's Ajax press conference is on Sky at present and is the expected bull and cliche!
You shouldn’t be worrying about that, on the Viaplay Extra channel John Terry is just getting an award at the Global Soccer Awards being hosted in Dubai. I think it’s live!!

I think that’s represents a royal flush in the NSC screamers heirachy of contemporary offence.

I would have thought anyone that cohort that happens across that event will literally empty their small colon so take this as notice and preserve your mattresses.

You’re welcome.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
You shouldn’t be worrying about that, on the Viaplay Extra channel John Terry is just getting an award at the Global Soccer Awards being hosted in Dubai. I think it’s live!!

I think that’s represents a royal flush in the NSC screamers heirachy of contemporary offence.

I would have thought anyone that cohort that happens across that event will literally empty their small colon so take this as notice and preserve your mattresses.

You’re welcome.
Do you speak English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here