Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Henderson - Yes or No

It’s being reported that he is desperate for a return to the Premier League. Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 317 65.4%
  • If RDZ wants him

Votes: 129 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As predicted by almost everyone, his move to Saudi has been a disaster and he is as miserable as sin.

His leadership/England/honours record reads like Lallana, Welbz and Milner’s.

Perhaps he replaces Dahoud?

Would you take him? He wants out the desert NOW!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'd have to question his commitment. Wasn't he supposed to "grow the game" and help the cause of LQBTQ+ rights in Saudi Arabia?

And he's abandoning that already?!?

Clearly not the sort of dedicated professional we want.
i'd rather judge on how he plays, than faffing around with all that off field guff.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Definite yes from me. By all accounts is an absolute top pro on and off the field. We also need additions in that area.

He absolutely fits our model of bringing experience in to mentor the youngsters and with Lallana and Milner already here I wouldn’t be surprised if we aren’t the favourites to get him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Definite yes from me. By all accounts is an absolute top pro on and off the field. We also need additions in that area.

He absolutely fits our model of bringing experience in to mentor the youngsters and with Lallana and Milner already here I wouldn’t be surprised if we aren’t the favourites to get him.
Indeed.

Who could blame him for taking all that money?

And who could criticize him for changing his mind?

Still.....an England international. Still.....something something something......

Has Wet Sham and Everton written all over it. Possibly Burnley (used to be Aston Villa, but they are decent now).

Its a 'whatever the club decides' for me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As predicted by almost everyone, his move to Saudi has been a disaster and he is as miserable as sin.

His leadership/England/honours record reads like Lallana, Welbz and Milner’s.

Perhaps he replaces Dahoud?

Would you take him? He wants out the desert NOW!
The guy is a sell-out. You do those three players a disservice by mentioning them and him in the same breath. The moment he signed for Saudi he was dead to me. F**k him.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
i'd rather judge on how he plays, than faffing around with all that off field guff.

From a purely sporting perspective, but you aren't in charge of the purse strings that has paid to make this club look a leader in anti-discrimination.

That alone would make it very difficult for us him to sign him after the press coverage regarding his move.

Personally ? He's clearly made a mistake and I hold no malice, but I can't see it happening unless those at the top want to enter into a complicated PR problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here