Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jordan Henderson - Saudi move not about the money

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What a TOOL.

Henderson: People will see this club come with loads of money and he’s just gone, “Yeah, I’m going.” When in reality that just wasn’t the case at all. People can believe me or not, but in my life and my career, money has never been a motivation. Ever. Don’t get me wrong, when you move, the business deal has to be tight. You have to have financials, you have to feel wanted, you have to feel valued. And money is a part of that. But that wasn’t the sole reason. And these possibilities came up before money was even mentioned.

On a side note, can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Big fish in a small pond? Wanted, needed, money satisfied, easier to win cups, etc.

Mr Hark, I truly believe I should be in care.

Maybe it's the care that Henderson craves?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
You know you want to see it. More stewards around the ground than fans, although the Ultras make a go of it at the start. Seeing Gerrard wince at an open goal miss you almost feel sorry for him. Two years of this.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
You know you want to see it. More stewards around the ground than fans, although the Ultras make a go of it at the start. Seeing Gerrard wince at an open goal miss you almost feel sorry for him. Two years of this.

With all those (security?) guys in black round the perimeter there's more people watching the crowd than watching the game. It's like a really disappointing version of the poznan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I think I'd tolerate two years of suboptimal football for that money. It's not as if he's been asked to defend himself in mortal combat armed only with fruit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do they televise beheadings live over there. I bet Sky would get involved if they could.
I think there's a 3pm blackout on live beheadings.

At certain points, the multi-millionaires of Gerrard and 'Hendo' must take look at their pathetic empty dustbowl surroundings in these stadiums and think "christ...what the f*ck am I doing here ?".

Then they'll retire to their opulent grand gated palaces, check their online bank balances, and slowly lift a middle finger to all the oppressed minorities their bosses routinely incarcerate, torture, flay, butcher and murder. as they raise a refreshing Bud to their lips.

But - to be clear - its NOT about the money.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

At certain points, the multi-millionaires of Gerrard and 'Hendo' must take look at their pathetic empty dustbowl surroundings and think "christ...what the f*ck am I doing here ?".

Then they'll retire to their opulent grand gated palaces, check their online bank balances, and slowly lift a middle finger to all the oppressed minorities their bosses routinely incarcerate, torture, flay, butcher and murder. as they raise a refreshing Bud to their lips.

Indeed, it’s about using football as a transformative medium, widening the appeal of the game, whilst simultaneously cheerleading inclusivity and diversity.

The Saudis really haven’t considered the risk rainbow flag bearers bring to their regime, culture, embedded way of life… akin to Odysseus, Stevie G and their ilk are busy whittling Trojan horses ready to unleash western morals, tolerance etc. like horde of seething warriors in the dead of night…

We mere mortals simply can’t comprehend the inherent genius of visionaries like Jordan Henderson… we’ll all be eating humble pie when he and his fellow torch bearers deliver a cultural shift hitherto unseen in the Age of Enlightenment.

God bless every one of them.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

At certain points, the multi-millionaires of Gerrard and 'Hendo' must take look at their pathetic empty dustbowl surroundings in these stadiums and think "christ...what the f*ck am I doing here ?".

Sums it up 👌🏼
JH should be made to read this out, live on TV. Daily

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I'm sure everyone will join me with offering commiserations to Stevie G and Jordan Henderson as they lost 1-0 away at Al-Riyadh yesterday. Still they are doing their bit to make the game more popular in that hotbed of football, Saudi Arabia as I'm sure the 696 fans that turned up to watch will confirm...

How they can claim any kind of credibility playing in front of pitiful attendances like these is beyond me.

Not about the money though, no sir definitely not.

View attachment 168439
Well, sure. But how many of those were women? Or gays? Or gay women?

That's Hendo's real objective.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Ultras have an average of 12 by the look.

Truly woeful football. Still Hendo will at least continue to be a regular starter for England at this rate, playing regularly for his boyhood club and the one he's been a lifelong fan of - the one with the massive following.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Only for pre Match entertainment, we had Gullys Girls they have Stone the Girls
It does give new meaning to the term "getting stoned before the match."

1698370408142.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here