Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonny WIlliams - best player Wales

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Much obliged. I wasn't saying we would have won or even drawn but we didn't look nearly as bad with him on the picth.

Okay, strange thing is all we here is Zaha this Zaha that and now he is on loan to you and not really that bothered, its Williams this Williams that. I agree a very good player but he was not in the game that day hence being taken off.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Okay, strange thing is all we here is Zaha this Zaha that and now he is on loan to you and not really that bothered, its Williams this Williams that. I agree a very good player but he was not in the game that day hence being taken off.

He may have been poor but relatively speaking probably still our best player that day no?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
He may have been poor but relatively speaking probably still our best player that day no?

Could not being to tell you who was your worst player, as we made every single one of them look average, you did not have a bad day we outplayed you in every position and you got well and truly beat.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Err I was mocking the Bridcutt best player Scotland thread title mejgrfdukafl5t489. Oooh a capital letter Nazi. Apologies, I'd edit for you if I was able to.

Well, seeing as you responded to my first post with a spelling error issue then you've clearly instigated the whole thing from the start. Not quite sure how you can get up on your high horse.

Also it would be a 'Capital Letter Nazi' as that's a title.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Could not being to tell you who was your worst player, as we made every single one of them look average, you did not have a bad day we outplayed you in every position and you got well and truly beat.

Oh come now - I'm not cheapening your performance but we did not turn up either. Combination of the two. Team pulling out all of the stops against a team off colour. We had no reply and couldn't pull ourselves together. We were shell shocked after the quick two goals. Anyway this is all old ground. I'm hardly going to say Brighton are the better team and you are not going to have anything less so a pointless discussion really. I just think that Williams should not have come off at half time as he was perhaps one of our only hopes. Only mentioning this game as would be one of the only times you would have seen the wee man.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We are. Thought you guys would want to know about the next big thing. You've loved talking about Zaha, I assumed that when he goes up to Manchester in the summer you'll need someone else to talk about.

I'll put the question in a much simpler format:

Why aren't you on your own forum rather than wasting bandwidth on here?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Weeds said that about Zaha. "You'll be lucky to get £5m etc."... 12 months later we sell him to the biggest club in the world for £10m-£15m+

Now that we've got a reputation for producing some of the best youngsters in the country (Moses, Zaha, Clyne etc.) Williams' value will only increase.

Cliff, give it a rest now will you, there's a good chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here