Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonny WIlliams - best player Wales

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wow. They are starting their own threads now.

Boot this one into the other stuff ???

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Full debut last night versus Croatia, man of the match. Composed performance. If only he had stayed on after half time! ;)

have to agree he was the best player on the pitch but he will need to move to a better club if he wants to progress .... Gus go get him 200k should do

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
have to agree he was the best player on the pitch but he will need to move to a better club if he wants to progress .... Gus go get him 200k should do

Reportedly Man City's first offer is £8m.

I'd expect that to double before we see any movement. This kid could be better than Zaha! :O

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Reportedly Man City's first offer is £8m.

I'd expect that to double before we see any movement. This kid could be better than Zaha! :O

BETTER than Zaha. Is that possible?

Does that mean he will do SIXTEEN stepovers before falling over instead of the 13 that Zaha was doing at the Amex?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Whats that song .... oh yes ... DREAMER NOTHING BUT A DREAMER

Weeds said that about Zaha. "You'll be lucky to get £5m etc."... 12 months later we sell him to the biggest club in the world for £10m-£15m+

Now that we've got a reputation for producing some of the best youngsters in the country (Moses, Zaha, Clyne etc.) Williams' value will only increase.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weeds said that about Zaha. "You'll be lucky to get £5m etc."... 12 months later we sell him to the biggest club in the world for £10m-£15m+

Now that we've got a reputation for producing some of the best youngsters in the country (Moses, Zaha, Clyne etc.) Williams' value will only increase.

I think barely anyone said you'd be lucky to get £5m. You did EXTREMELY well to get £10m. The owners have done brilliantly there, no debate about it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Who was the best player Albania in their game? Does that make sense? Looking at your username perhaps it does to you.

'best player Albania' makes as much sense as 'best player Wales' as your BRILLIANT thread title suggests.

Also, it's Jonny Williams, not Jonny WIlliams as you're thread title also suggests.

Also, on usernames, I assume you meant 'McGoldrick'

Probably not the best time to question someone elses spelling, sentence structure and username.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
'best player Albania' makes as much sense as 'best player Wales' as your BRILLIANT thread title suggests.

Also, it's Jonny Williams, not Jonny WIlliams as you're thread title also suggests.

Also, on usernames, I assume you meant 'McGoldrick'

Probably not the best time to question someone elses spelling, sentence structure and username.

Err I was mocking the Bridcutt best player Scotland thread title mejgrfdukafl5t489. Oooh a capital letter Nazi. Apologies, I'd edit for you if I was able to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here