Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonny Dixon in the warm up

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
he looks awful!!! his technique is terrible his shots are so weak always uses side foot... has anybody else seen him and what do they think????

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
cant be true, our scouts only recommend that we sign players based on warm-ups

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Dont think its fair to criticise him on a warm up. As anybody seen him the reserve games? Scored a few hasnt he?

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
i wasnt criticising him but to me his shooting was awfull in warm up..
wasnt at the orient game the other week but a friend told me he didnt look good then either

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dont think its fair to criticise him on a warm up. As anybody seen him the reserve games? Scored a few hasnt he?

He has scored and doesn't look too bad. I've only seen him in two games but he makes a real nuisance of himself with his positioning with defenders.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
one of the blokes i sit with who watches the reserves says he hasnt been impressed with him

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i have seen him in the reserves and he looks a decent player!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
i have seen him in the reserves and he looks a decent player!
I agree. Funnily enough one of the things I noted whilst watching him, was the amount of power he managed to generate behind his shots. ???

Don't really think it's fair to judge him on his pre-match warm up.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Why do we criticise players in warm-ups? At Northampton. Glenn Murray first game for us, in the warm up he blasted the ball over the bar and it hit the roof! People started saying, 300k for that etc?! Give it a break for god sake, and let see what he gives to us when he starts.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Nathan Elder was the same, his shots just went everywhere, apart from the occasional rocket that just flew straight past Kuipers/Sullivan.

If he scored the winner or a goal to draw us a game then I don't really think we'd be to bothered about how he's performing at 2.30

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
he looks awful!!! his technique is terrible his shots are so weak always uses side foot... has anybody else seen him and what do they think????

Maybe it's a deliberate ploy to make the opposition defenders think he's crap:cool:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Nathan Elder was the same, his shots just went everywhere, apart from the occasional rocket that just flew straight past Kuipers/Sullivan.

If he scored the winner or a goal to draw us a game then I don't really think we'd be to bothered about how he's performing at 2.30

But where is he now? Scoring own goals for Brentford.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
He has scored and doesn't look too bad. I've only seen him in two games but he makes a real nuisance of himself with his positioning with defenders.
I agree with that. Whn I've seen him the defenders are clearly uncomfortable around him. The problem was the players didn't know him so didn't know wher ehe was so didn't pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here