Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonny Crumplin's Bar in Fuengirola

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Anyone in Spain for tomorrow's game or visiting Spain this summer, please make a beeline to John's new venture which is The Carousel Cafe Bar in Fuengirola, Paseo Maritimo 38 Edf. Only posting this as a friends have been there and have said what a brilliant time they had and how welcoming John was. Hoping to get down there myself in the next week or 2.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As I am in Fuengirila now I will make a visit. I assume it must be near the Carousel! Near Hotel Pyr.

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
Anyone in Spain for tomorrow's game or visiting Spain this summer, please make a beeline to John's new venture which is The Carousel Cafe Bar in Fuengirola, Paseo Maritimo 38 Edf. Only posting this as a friends have been there and have said what a brilliant time they had and how welcoming John was. Hoping to get down there myself in the next week or 2.
Over her myself at the moment Rust,but a fair way from J C bar. Burns and the sewer rats may be interested though !
Let me know when your coming over and when xx

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Went there today. He wasn't there but had a nice chat with his lovely step daughter

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Went there today. He wasn't there but had a nice chat with his lovely step daughter

Yep, also went there, very nice and friendly as was Johny's wife (or girlfriend). Actually went there 3 times and never met John! My mates met him, had to explain the football Genius thing to his daughter.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Surely it must be 'drinks on the house' if you turn up with the original Gulls Eye issue " Johnny Crumplin Football Genius" T shirt and you declare that his Boxing Day long range screamer is one of the finest Albion goals you have seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here