Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones - Hoskins and CMS "available" for Barnsley/Leicester

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Just because Nike sponsor St George's as well. Lets be honest, the way it currently works, I'd have thought Nike would prefer clubs who are/are going to be sponsored by them using facilities they sponsor, rather than clubs sponsored by Adidas for example. Although maybe that's me being a bit cynical of the whole sponsorship type arrangements. Never quite know the ins and out of deals!

I think it boils down to paying for it, to be honest with you

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I cannot see Oscar going with zero defensive midfielders. If Ince is out Andrews will definitely play.

I would love him to actually change his style and go 442 this week. Ulloa and CMS up front with Lingard and March/KLL on the wings, 2 in the middle and same back 4.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would love him to actually change his style and go 442 this week. Ulloa and CMS up front with Lingard and March/KLL on the wings, 2 in the middle and same back 4.

Not gonna happen though, is it? I would argue Oscar is actually a more cautious manager than Gus was.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Why would we change to a style that none of the players have been brought in to play?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Why would we change to a style that none of the players have been brought in to play?

because the style he plays generally does not produce goals, last night was a one off. he sets up not to concede, we concede and we are *ucked as in the last few home games

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I cannot see Oscar going with zero defensive midfielders. If Ince is out Andrews will definitely play.

I agree he will use Andrews in front of the back four and then Stephens plus one other...not much too choose from ...with Hoskins/CMS Available we will have a surplus of attacked minded bods...but limited choice of grafters..although I guess he could play March in there...and Lingard has shown an appetite for work

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
because the style he plays generally does not produce goals, last night was a one off. he sets up not to concede, we concede and we are *ucked as in the last few home games

Nothing wrong with the style it's the execution by the players that's wrong, All good teams are based around not conceding and keeping possession as we do. Changing to 4-4-2 would be a disaster as we hav'nt got the players to make it work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here