Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones and Calde

Jones and Calde

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did Wigan have any sort of honeymoon with MM?
There are plenty of similarities between Jones and Symons.
Fortunately for those 2 there's very little connecting either of them with Milky.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
To be honest if I were the chairman of this football club I would sack Hughton right now. Utterly abysmal performance the last few months. He clearly has zero motivational skills, a manager needs to be inspirational not dour, quiet and uninspiring. The last two managers have been dreadful on this front. Tactics have been cautious despite barely scoring a goal for months. Calderon in midfield, dreadful the guy looked shot last Saturday at home, three days later back out on the wing. Why couldn't he have gone for a bit more in the home games??? Absolutely dreadful. Why couldn't he have played Carayol on the right Kaz on the left, two up front, either cms/tex playing off of cog/best. Why the f uc k couldn't he have just tucking gone for it. We hadn't scored a goal for almost 10 tucking hours you absolute cretin Hughton! He'd be out the door right now if I were in charge

Don't understand this logic. We have CMS, Best and COG as our strikers. 2 or 3 goals between them. Who's meant to be scoring for us?

Not every manager plays the dinosaur 4-4-2, so just because they're doing well on your FM14, doesn't mean it'll work in real life. The only 'absolute cretin' is the sad prick bad mouthing a bloke he's never met on the internet because of football, and he doesn't like it.. And thank **** you're not the chairman.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Don't understand this logic. We have CMS, Best and COG as our strikers. 2 or 3 goals between them. Who's meant to be scoring for us?

Not every manager plays the dinosaur 4-4-2, so just because they're doing well on your FM14, doesn't mean it'll work in real life. The only 'absolute cretin' is the sad prick bad mouthing a bloke he's never met on the internet because of football, and he doesn't like it.. And thank **** you're not the chairman.

4-4-2 is not a dinosaur formation. Bournemouth play it, Derby play it. How we haven't tried a more attacking formation at least for the home games is absolutely incredible. The strikers would score more goals if more chances were created, playing a shattered looking Calderon repeatedly on the wing is absolutely absurd.

You sound like an utter tucking moron yourself. Repeating stereotypical phrases you read elsewhere. 4-4-2 is a "dinosaur" formation and the classic "we're not playing fm14 you know" huh huh. Quite what not having met a manager has to do with being able to question his intelligence and/or sanity is beyond me. The team is utterly bereft of any inspiration/confidence, direction leadership, anything resembling being in the hands of a quality manager and his team selections especially have been cretinous

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
To be honest if I were the chairman of this football club I would sack Hughton right now. Utterly abysmal performance the last few months. He clearly has zero motivational skills, a manager needs to be inspirational not dour, quiet and uninspiring. The last two managers have been dreadful on this front. Tactics have been cautious despite barely scoring a goal for months. Calderon in midfield, dreadful the guy looked shot last Saturday at home, three days later back out on the wing. Why couldn't he have gone for a bit more in the home games??? Absolutely dreadful. Why couldn't he have played Carayol on the right Kaz on the left, two up front, either cms/tex playing off of cog/best. Why the f uc k couldn't he have just tucking gone for it. We hadn't scored a goal for almost 10 tucking hours you absolute cretin Hughton! He'd be out the door right now if I were in charge

And I thank god you're not...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Arguably the best games this season have been the second half on boxing day and Fulham away, Jones in command of both. I say make the changes now.

I think if you are going to post, IMHO stupid comments and posts like you have as above, then you should ask Bozza to change your user name.
I might be blamed for your attempted fishing exercise, and I like to categorically state that your comments are nothing to do with me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Were Reading and Fulham the two best games? This seems at odds with the general consensus from people I've spoken to, and from reading on here, that the home games against Ipswich and Leeds were the best this season.

Besides, how can you judge Jones based just on 2 matches, which were a win and a draw against 2 teams in the bottom 6, and ignore the fact that Hughton won both of his first 2 games in charge against better opponents?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here