Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If that's correct and we have entered another bid, then this supposed loan deal to Bologna and signing to inter can't have any real legs. I doubt we'd bid on a player in the last 24 hours if this Italian deal was done.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yep. Search Calleri on Twitter and there are a LOT of people talking about a new fresh offer from the Albion.

Merely copying the one original source. Which may not be reliable.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If that's correct and we have entered another bid, then this supposed loan deal to Bologna and signing to inter can't have any real legs. I doubt we'd bid on a player in the last 24 hours if this Italian deal was done.

Not sure the Bologna deal is in anyway complete,

Perhaps we are gazumping for once

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
According to one post, we would not even own him completely. Cant begin to imagine the paperwork involved in this sort of crap if true

'Brighton (the 2nd of England team) bid to mouth, U$ S 10M by 85% of Jonathan Calleri.'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to one post, we would not even own him completely. Cant begin to imagine the paperwork involved in this sort of crap if true

'Brighton (the 2nd of England team) bid to mouth, U$ S 10M by 85% of Jonathan Calleri.'

That doesn't mean we would not be buying the other 15% from elsewhere.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That doesn't mean we would not be buying the other 15% from elsewhere.

Like the stellar group for example. I cant imagine Bloom getting involved in anything which maintained third party ownership. Boca dont own 100% so we couldnt buy 100% from them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here