Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Anyone speak Italian ???

[tweet]681578133724647424[/tweet]

I asked my Italian mate

Basically saying a Boca player Jonathan Calleri is leaving for Europe- Boca would prefer Bologna or inter but Brighton have bid higher as they have a rich owner but looks like Italy is his likely destination

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I'd rather have two 5 mil players than one 10 mil one, what happens when he gets the inevitable injury?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I asked my Italian mate

Basically saying a Boca player Jonathan Calleri is leaving for Europe- Boca would prefer Bologna or inter but Brighton have bid higher as they have a rich owner but looks like Italy is his likely destination

Why would Boca care where he went?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
They may well do but why would that worry the selling club? Especially if inter don't end up making an offer

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Almost 100% sure we are the only club in for him and we are being used to smoke out non existent interest.

I'm gonna guess he will stay at Boca.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
i've just ordered my replica albion shirt with 'Calleri' on the back, £60 well spent

That's such a great idea. I feel us worthies on NSC should get a further discount and make it a real in joke. We could buy up supplies of the oddly pinky, reddish, slightly salmon or maybe peach coloured, but only used once, and rarely sold, away kit. The club could join in the joke/pressure on Uncle Tony by bulk printing them up as part of a sort of literal crowd funding. JC could be our Bert Murray for the oneties or whatever this decade is called.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That's such a great idea. I feel us worthies on NSC should get a further discount and make it a real in joke. We could buy up supplies of the oddly pinky, reddish, slightly salmon or maybe peach coloured, but only used once, and rarely sold, away kit. The club could join in the joke/pressure on Uncle Tony buy bulk printing them up as part of a sort of literal crowd funding. JC coul be our Bert Murray for the oneties or whatever this decade is called.

I think people should get £1 off for every post* they've done on this thread.

http://www.northstandchat.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=326099

*tedious fish puns not included

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
He will arrive at Gatwick and then get diverted to Burnley whilst on the M23 southbound. Once at Burnley he will soon be relegated to the bench once Ashley Barnes is fit - hence proving the good folks on NSC wrong on two accounts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here