Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just popped over to BA to check this out myself (seriously - just got off the boat from Uruguay). My taxi driver said he'd drive him to Brighton himself for $10m.

View attachment 70940

Although my concern would be that it appears the taxi driver does not have his hands on the steering wheel.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
And todays efforts from Twitter quoting a Calleri interview in Spanish paper marca includes such delights as "I'm yet to receive a firm offer from.Europe" and "I'd rather stay at Boca and play than sit on the bench in europe"

luge

Dec 18, 2010
was in Italy on Monday and plenty of fans / journos are convinced he will be an inter player.

taz

Feb 18, 2015
This player is owned by two sports investment company's as well as boca, the €10 million transfer fee, is only one part of the cost, did anyone, not think that the transfer fee was extremely cheap for such a player at 23 yrs old, 3rd party ownership is not allowed in UK, so any English club would have to buy out the investment company's interests, if they wanted to sell !!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many times have people on nsc seen this bloke play? If its 0 then why the strong opinions either way? Hope I suppose

It's because he scored one of those wanky ' rabona' (or whatever the kids call it) goals in a video - people lap up that sort of thing. Personally I think it's one of the most stupid things to do on a football pitch - you've got 2 feet just kick it as normal and stop being a flash ****... :lol:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
It's because he scored one of those wanky ' rabona' (or whatever the kids call it) goals in a video - people lap up that sort of thing. Personally I think it's one of the most stupid things to do on a football pitch - you've got 2 feet just kick it as normal and stop being a flash ****... :lol:

Things like that are why we watch football, for those special moments. It's why we all loved Vicente so much because he could do things most players can't. Ditto with this player and his rabona goal. I could watch that again and again.
Always unlikely he was going to sign for the Albion wasn't it but very good to know we made a very serious offer. It's a measure of our current ambition.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Everyone has overlooked the poor one on one attempt by him before he scored that goal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
still think this all a red herring and we are after someone else (don't know who though)someone British I hope

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Things like that are why we watch football, for those special moments. It's why we all loved Vicente so much because he could do things most players can't. Ditto with this player and his rabona goal. I could watch that again and again.
Always unlikely he was going to sign for the Albion wasn't it but very good to know we made a very serious offer. It's a measure of our current ambition.

Nah - you've got an inside of the foot - use the ****ing thing :lol: :thumbsup: ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here