Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Apols if fixtures
from Argus
Meanwhile, Albion have upped their offer for Boca Juniors striker Jonathan Calleri to ten million dollars, it has been claimed over night in Argentina. Boca have requested the increased bid in writing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
for him to sign before tuesday he will probably need to be on a flight today i think it's all to close to get it all done so maybe a loan until new year then perm would be the best way forward

Get him a flight ticket Tony. If he flies tomorrow am he would be here Monday - quick kip, see the facilities Monday pm and sign him up .......

Jul 21, 2015
for him to sign before tuesday he will probably need to be on a flight today i think it's all to close to get it all done so maybe a loan until new year then perm would be the best way forward

Send one of these to bring him direct to Shoreham airport then two minutes to the training ground. Must cost around £20k for the hire :)

Citation-XL-PrivateFly-AA9904.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is there any reason he couldn't have a medical and sign over there?
I'm sure that's what the big clubs do in similar circumstances but yes, a loan with an exclusive right to buy clause for January would work.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I can't quite believe what I'm reading! Are we really in the market for Calleri or is it just rumour. I'm gobsmacked by our activity in this transfer window. We're obviously going for it big time.

The rumour is we're definitely in for him. Hope that helps.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It is quite simple, the price quoted equates to about £8m and we have never ever been in that league for paying transfer fees. Perhaps it is a gamble on promotion by TB but nobody knows for certain. If it was peso or as has been suggested in Argentina the peso is reffered to as dollars and that would put him in a price bracket of about £1m which is usual for us. It is just a matter of getting used to us paying transfers of millions rather than hundreds of thousands.

I'll try to help clear it up for people then.

He plays for Boca ****ing Juniors alongside Carlos ****ing Tevez and scored a ****ing rabona in front of ****ing Maradona. He is worth more than 1 million ****ing pounds.

Feb 14, 2010
It is quite simple, the price quoted equates to about £8m and we have never ever been in that league for paying transfer fees.

Transfer fees and wages are relative to the era and so that's not quite true. When in the old 1st division, we had one of the highest wage bills in the country. When Lawrenson went to Liverpool, he didn't get a pay rise.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
To see an aggressive marauding Argie goal machine rampaging through the Championship in an Albion shirt would be just amazing.

Can't believe you've forgotten about Leo already!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
More importantly, will this thread overtake the Clayton and Ali one for size before the deadline? ???

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

He plays for Boca ****ing Juniors alongside Carlos ****ing Tevez and scored a ****ing rabona in front of ****ing Maradona. He is worth more than 1 million ****ing pounds.

I've had a sh*t morning, but that made me laugh. Thanks.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It is quite simple, the price quoted equates to about £8m and we have never ever been in that league for paying transfer fees. Perhaps it is a gamble on promotion by TB but nobody knows for certain. If it was peso or as has been suggested in Argentina the peso is reffered to as dollars and that would put him in a price bracket of about £1m which is usual for us. It is just a matter of getting used to us paying transfers of millions rather than hundreds of thousands.

Why are Everton able to buy an equivalent player for 500k then? Are we paying over the odds for this kiddie if what you say is right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here