Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS. He is now proving to be the player we wanted Mac Allister to be. Seems like we got the wrong Argentinian, I wonder if we could swap him?

I agree, Mac Allister OUT, waste of money :lolol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bollox. If only we could sign someone who could score a hat-trick against Wolves.

(Peter Ward eat yer heart out)

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
FFS. He is now proving to be the player we wanted Mac Allister to be. Seems like we got the wrong Argentinian, I wonder if we could swap him?

"Then, right at the end, Pipa stood up a lovely cross from which Calleri headed the winner and completed a hat-trick. He had scored more in one night than in every game this season put together.
"

Hmmm maybe not...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
"Then, right at the end, Pipa stood up a lovely cross from which Calleri headed the winner and completed a hat-trick. He had scored more in one night than in every game this season put together.
"

Hmmm maybe not...

Of course but I was being a little bit silly with that post as is the way on this particular thread nowadays having long since descended into the absurd.[emoji2957]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I love this thread , there are some absolute pearls of wisdom encapsulated within it's flimsy footballing embryo .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can't see this one happening to be honest.

Not if we are signing Michael Owen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here