Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
CALAMARI is saying its a done deal, West Ham haven't .

CALAMARI Snr was saying Inter was a done deal last window too.

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string
How many clubs has Calamari's dad said were a done deal since this thread started last year? I make it 4: Inter, Chelsea, Spurs and now West Ham.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's been such a long pursuit for him that if he doesn't sign for us it would be a crime. The amount of hours our club staff have put in trying to chase him plus all the hours the fans have taken googling about him.

If there's any justice in this world he has to join us!

albionite

May 20, 2009
It's been such a long pursuit for him that if he doesn't sign for us it would be a crime. The amount of hours our club staff have put in trying to chase him plus all the hours the fans have taken googling about him.

Have we been chasing him that much? I know we was interested a year ago but the rest of it is pretty much us on here and maybe a few tweeters in January.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

#Holdthenerve

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hearing its a loan to West Ham only.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
This deal to West Ham on loan has been going round for ages but not gone through...... Must be his agent trying to get more interest other than the loan deal to come here :moo:

Just IMAGINE.... AK, Pritchard and March in behind Calleri :eek:

I realise that won't happen.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This deal to West Ham on loan has been going round for ages but not gone through...... Must be his agent trying to get more interest other than the loan deal to come here :moo:

Just IMAGINE.... AK, Pritchard and March in behind Calleri :eek:

I realise that won't happen.

I'd love to SEA CALAMARI run RINGS around defenders with PILCHARDS TOASTING another great FINISH ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looks like it's back on then. Just don't tell Norwich City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here