Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Yep, I bet you're all wondering why this thread has been opened again.

Thoughts on this? (Read the replies to the tweet also)

IOEy1UA.png

I bet he read that FB quote further up about him flying in on Sat! Nothing to see here, move along.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
IF he is flying in its to talk to West Ham before he joins the Argentina Olympic squad for Rio..
Nearest he'll get to Brighton is if his plane is diverted to Gatwick :shrug:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For FECKS sake. He is not coming here.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Someone needs to sign him can't go another 2months of this. As much as I enjoyed it last time we really needed to go up to stand a chance this window.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Let's start a new thread and see if it gets more pages than this one.we always have a good old 300 pager this time of year.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Called up to the Argie Olympic squad, so doubt anything will happen till thats over.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Called up to the Argie Olympic squad, so doubt anything will happen till thats over.

Why!? It's all gone so smoothly so far...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sign him up before the Olympics, insure ourselves against him getting seriously crocked at the tournament, fly him in, on the bench for Newcastle away.

Sorted.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sign him up before the Olympics, insure ourselves against him getting seriously crocked at the tournament, fly him in, on the bench for Newcastle away.

Sorted.

This CALAMARI we're talking about here, he'll look to get himself in the shop window in the hope that Inter will come calling again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here