Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It did worry me when I saw images of Calleri as a mate of Daniel Osvaldo. The latter is not exactly a model football professional, with a trail of Clubs, big money deals and troubled attitudes behind him. So while it seems we were interested in JC it also worried me that the Albion might be given the run around while his agents flushed out a deal elsewhere. In which case I'd rather we look elsewhere.

I have faith that we are quietly pursuing other options and unlike the recent frenzy around Calleri, maybe the first we will see of it is a photo call at The Amex. It will be especially gratifying to find an alternative flair-tastic South American signing (or two!) capable of tearing up the Championship, without us getting ripped off or gazumped having done all the legwork.

Given how the current team have conducted dealings over the last year or so, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if this is the case and deals have already been agreed. The Bolanos one remains a bit intriguing though.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have more chance of signing a Calamari

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You is a very brave fella, I do hope that I can come back here in a week or two and sing your praises.
I started this thread and I'm going to see it through to whatever the conclusion may be, come hell or high water. :thumbsup:

#HoldTheNerve

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So last I saw on here was he was signed and due to be announced the next day - by Inter and then on loan. Did that not happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here