A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hm, bit of ctrl c ctrl v from the op? 😂
IMG_7195.png

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is silly. A snail could cover that distance in a day or two, why would they wait a whole year?
Depends on the snail.

I used to race snails.

In a bid to make one go faster I removed it's shell, but it only made it more sluggish.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The OP's joke puts me in mind of this one....

A plane was losing height due to engine failure and in danger of crashing.

The pilot, a white racist, decides drastic action is required, so makes the following announcement to the passengers.

'I regret to have to inform you that due to engine failure we are losing height and, unless further drastic action is taken, we will crash land. We need to lose weight quickly to remain airborne. I have already ditched all our luggage, but it's not enough, so sadly some passengers will have to go too. In the interests of fairness, I've decided to do it in alphabetical order. So first to go will be Africans, Blacks and Coons.

Panic stricken, a little African American boy turns to his Dad and says, 'That means us doesn't it? We're going to die!!'

To which his Dad calmly responds....'Sit tight Son and don't worry. Today, we is Niggers'.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Depends on the snail.

I used to race snails.

In a bid to make one go faster I removed it's shell, but it only made it more sluggish.
I'm pretty sure if you remove a snails shell it dies, so this a fairly horrific thing to have done.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Curiously enough that same snail had a huge lottery win and decided to treat himself to a brand new Ferrari.

At the dealership the paperwork was just being completed when the snail remarked to the salesman that he wanted some customisations. Firstly, I'd like a big letter S painted on the roof and all the door panels he explained. He then detailed that he'd also like a big letter S painted on the boot, bonnet and all the side windows. At this point the bemused salesman gently requested why on earth he wanted the changes when he was already driving such a classic car? The snail acknowledged that but said to the salesman " Yes but when I'm driving down the road at 100 mph I want people to exclaim wow look at that S car go! :)

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
The OP's joke puts me in mind of this one....

A plane was losing height due to engine failure and in danger of crashing.

The pilot, a white racist, decides drastic action is required, so makes the following announcement to the passengers.

'I regret to have to inform you that due to engine failure we are losing height and, unless further drastic action is taken, we will crash land. We need to lose weight quickly to remain airborne. I have already ditched all our luggage, but it's not enough, so sadly some passengers will have to go too. In the interests of fairness, I've decided to do it in alphabetical order. So first to go will be Africans, Blacks and Coons.

Panic stricken, a little African American boy turns to his Dad and says, 'That means us doesn't it? We're going to die!!'

To which his Dad calmly responds....'Sit tight Son and don't worry. Today, we is Niggers'.
Fookin hilarious.
Unless of course you have two African American sons like I do.
But, hey, just harmless banter, innit?
1066FM, you're welcome to come over to my manor and tell my kids that joke to their face.
Gutless racist.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fookin hilarious.
Unless of course you have two African American sons like I do.
But, hey, just harmless banter, innit?
1066FM, you're welcome to come over to my manor and tell my kids that joke to their face.
Gutless racist.
I think you need to re read the joke to see who the subject of the joke is.

Thanks for the invite. Can I bring along my black African wife, and our four kids?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Should joke and du jour threads now be relegated to the pit? Picking on blondes like that? Good grief…
I think posts 28 &29 add to that suggestion.

Thanks for the invite. Can I bring along my black African wife, and our four kids?
Not sure I agree that the racist pilot is the subject of the joke but am sure it´s not very funny.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think posts 28 &29 add to that suggestion.

Not sure I agree that the racist pilot is the subject of the joke but am sure it´s not very funny.
May not be funny to everyone. That's the nature of jokes. Fair enough.

I believe it most certainly isn't a racist joke though. The complete opposite in fact. That may also be up for debate, but that's where I stand on it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Are they coons or niggers though ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here