Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Why didn’t the cream work for the woman but worked for the man?

It reverses the level of testosterone. With low levels of testosterone, it adds more testosterone (= body hair), but with high levels of testosterone, it grows boobs.

Either that, or I'm talking bollocks (= high levels of testosterone).

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Can the OP give more info about the ingredients of the creams please?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How has this cream made it through all the stringent testing and regulations required to sell it in the UK? Clearly a very dangerous product that needs investigating right away.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As a keen birdwatcher any joke that ends in blue tits is fine by me.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
All snarkiness aside maybe I'm really dense but I sent this to four other people, and none of them get the joke either.

The most reasonable explanation I've had so far is that a policeman's helmet is blue. I don't see where the joke is still.

Maybe it's a brilliant joke about some obscure reference, but I don't get it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
All snarkiness aside maybe I'm really dense but I sent this to four other people, and none of them get the joke either.

The most reasonable explanation I've had so far is that a policeman's helmet is blue. I don't see where the joke is still.

it's about as funny as syphilus .....which isn't either.:wink:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

It's not a clever as that. It's just a reference to the ancient derogatory remark about policeman having a tit on their head thereby them being a tit.

It would be fair to say that the usual NSC joke dissection will be far more amusing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like the strawberry up the bum joke which also mentions cream…..

Other than that I’m struggling to think of creamy jokes apart from the farmer misusing the milking machine.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is a very sad episode to be honest, and reflects poorly on modern society's desire for a so-called 'correct' body shape, and the pressure that puts on young women to conform to that. The lady here should be allowed to feel confident in her beautiful natural body, and the gent really ought to be doing a better job of supporting her and building up that confidence.

Furthermore, the example of the cream 'working' results in an entirely NEW tit growing out of the man's head. Surely this means that even if it had worked on the lady, rather than rectifying her perceived issue, it would have left her in a horrible position of sporting one massive third tit alongside her two original little chaps.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You know how some jokes are so bad, that they're actually hilar...

Nope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here