Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Old biddy “Hello”

Perv “I bet you’d love me to come round to yours, rip your knickers off and make mad passionate love to you”

Old biddy “All this you can tell from “hello”?”

Assuming both that the 'Perv' identifies as male and the 'old biddy' identifies as female, and this is by no means a certainty due to the lack of pronouns provided in the account, a response to the question is not necessary going to be in the affirmative.

What is the preferred body type of a woman, purely from her voice, for men who have opposite sex attraction?

"Sexiness may also be conveyed in a person's voice...Men go for women with higher-pitched, breathy voices that tend to go with a smaller body size, according to a 2013 study in the journal PLOS ONE. Women tend to prefer men with lower-pitched "manly" voices."

https://www.livescience.com/42131-revealed-in-peoples-voices.html#:~:text=Age%20clues&text=People%20are%20also%20surprisingly%20good,speakers%20ages%202%20through%2067.

Secondly, being of mature age doesn't necessarily equate to a small body size. In fact, Government statistics on obesity in the UK points very much to the contrary:

"People aged 65-74 are most likely to be overweight or obese." That's 76%, with a further 72% overweight or obese aged 75 or older.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn03336/

Thus, after careful consideration and factoring in the empirical data and preferences, one is forced to conclude that grave doubts exist about the veracity of this account.

If pushed and at the risk of offending the OP, I'd even go so far to say that I'm slightly sceptical as to whether the telephone conversation actually took place.

Last edited:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
A perv picks a random phone number and a little old biddy answers

Old biddy “Hello”

Perv “I bet you’d love me to come round to yours, rip your knickers off and make mad passionate love to you”

Old biddy “All this you can tell from “hello”?”

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

One of the best jokes I've heard in a long time, thanks.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t really understand why he made a random call.
I always rang women I’d stalked for a few weeks and then rang and breathed through a muffled handkerchief..
You always had to have two hankies for this detail.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I am a little concerned that two of the replies are questioning the wearing of knickers. Do women tend to go commando these days?

Call me old fashioned but in these days of women wearing jeans or trousers that is an pretty unhygienic and grim thing to do :shrug:

Surely old biddies would be wearing bloomers?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. 20201020_210304.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here