Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't think it's a joke at all. I think it is an appropriate comment on the problem that is obesity iin our society today - obesity which has led to diabetes, poor circulation, the need to amputate the toes and then ultimately death! You have been warned. It's no laughing matter.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why do Norwegian, Danish and Swedish battle ships have bar codes on their sides?

So the harbour master can Scan Da Navy In.

Do Finland and Iceland have an exemption from this process ? If so, why ?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I don't think it's a joke at all. I think it is an appropriate comment on the problem that is obesity iin our society today - obesity which has led to diabetes, poor circulation, the need to amputate the toes and then ultimately death! You have been warned. It's no laughing matter.
This clearly can't be obesity related. Obese people can't see their toes so how would he have known they needed amputating?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's a shocking diagnosis. Lactose (note the correct spelling) intolerance is nothing to do with feet. I fear for the NHS, I really do.

It's incredibly hard to walk without tose. Of course if you Lacfeat it's much more uncommon to catch athlete's foot so there are some advantages.

I do applaud (for only a minute) your spelling lactose correctly. Obviously I have misspelled tose and Lacfeat for purposes of dramatization. OTOH, I have spelled misspelled correctly which must be credited to my father.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's incredibly hard to walk without tose. Of course if you Lacfeat it's much more uncommon to catch athlete's foot so there are some advantages.

It occurred to me that the poor individual may have been diagnosed with having Athlete’s Foot prior to the operation to remove his feet.

In this case he would have had two Athlete’s feet which would have been duly chopped off and returned to the athletic original owner.

It must be tough to be diagnosed with having body parts that don’t belong to you. The obesity angle makes even more sense as this wretched thief and cake chaser was clearly no athlete.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here