Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Joke de Jour

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
An Eeyore original..

The Bee Gees were once painting a house. But Barry had a bit of a headache as a result.

He was asked if he felt it was down to the oil based primer. 'No' he said 'It's just emulsion that's taking me over'

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I started a joke….. but couldn’t think of a punchline.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
But don’t most decorators mist coat walls and ceilings first so that they are effectively pre primed and why would a millionaire pop star paint his own house when he could pay someone to d it for him? I’m not convinced on this.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's common knowledge that a well ventilated area is vital, in addition to a facial covering if there is a risk of fumes causing issues.

It goes to show that tonnes of cash doesn't necessarily bring best advice.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I started a joke….. but couldn’t think of a punchline.

Whenever the idea of a punch line comes up I think of this

1707717898244.png

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Given their level of success and the money that came with it then sorry but I fail to believe that The Bee Gees would have the need to turn to painting and decoration as a side hussle. Sorry it just doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
An Eeyore original..

The Bee Gees were once painting a house. But Barry had a bit of a headache as a result.

He was asked if he felt it was down to the oil based primer. 'No' he said 'It's just emulsion that's taking me over'
Ha! Fancy that - Barry’s comment sounds almost exactly like a line from one of the Bee Gee’s hit records! :lolol:

I bet they had a good laugh about that, once they’d realised! (After they’d checked he was ok and it was simply a headache and nothing more sinister, obvs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here