Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke de Jour

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I don’t understand how the penguin would be able to drive a car, given that it’s backbone is such that it would be impossible for it to sit and reach the pedals at the same time. I don’t therefore believe this incident happened.

He had the controls on the steering wheel such as what disabled drivers sometimes have to do. Geeeeeezzzz!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I knew someone with no arms or legs who used to do long distance swimming. He was a clever dick.

A lot less resistance from the water when you don't have arms & legs dangling out in the water.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What sort of car would a penguin be able to drive?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How have Penguin biscuits remained so popular over the years as they are pretty boring.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Is it important that the ice cream was a 99? Surely it could have been any ice cream?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I don’t understand how the penguin would be able to drive a car, given that it’s backbone is such that it would be impossible for it to sit and reach the pedals at the same time. I don’t therefore believe this incident happened.
My first thought when i read the op was that it was a flight of fancy, then i remembered penguins can't fly so i guess it means they are telling the truth

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat. The police stop him and say that he can't drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo. The man agrees and drives off.

The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again. He is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I though I told you to take those to the zoo."

The man replies "I did. Today I'm taking them to the movies."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
They can indeed, but where would a penguin get the money from to pay for the conversion, or would they qualify for a grant?
I suspect a talking penguin would attract quite a bit of dosh.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here