Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

I want Automatic Promotion 100% but not getting a ticket now I want a play off final win....

Really?! I'd prefer automatic rather then the stress and lottery of the play offs.

So this 'moaning' of yours should really focus on your inability to get the proverbial arse into gear.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I dont know where all the supporters have come from, Ive been to 11 away games and all home games this season and cant get a ticket, my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier. Im guessing they did not put a points required for purchase?

I want Automatic Promotion 100% but not getting a ticket now I want a play off final win....

You've held off purchasing one and paid the price.
Time to move on.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Buy a ticket for their next home game, then you have purchase history.
Then apply for the Albion game.

Cost you double a normal ticket , but at least your in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So what you are saying is that because you didnt get your finger out and get them when they became available, it is the clubs fault. Irrespective of how busy I was I would have made 15 mins to do it on line or by phone, during my lunch break or whenever if I really wanted to go to the game which obviously you did. I was eligible at 9.00am Monday, I phoned at 9.10 no 5 in the queue and all done by 9.30.

Interesting that because it was stated online only purchases until 2pm in the afternoon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oops...missed out on this as have been out of the country. It's a shame, but to be fair I haven't seen one away game this year anyway.

I made the Newcastle game where we were promoted back in the 70's so at least I saw the only other time.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I dont know where all the supporters have come from, Ive been to 11 away games and all home games this season and cant get a ticket, my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier. Im guessing they did not put a points required for purchase?

STH holder, one away game all season. Got tickets no problem. It couldn't have been any clearer what to do to get them. I don't understand where any possible confusion could be.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
STH holder, one away game all season. Got tickets no problem. It couldn't have been any clearer what to do to get them. I don't understand where any possible confusion could be.

Strange that in another thread you were saying that you have never sat in your allocated seat at an away game for 15 years....now we know why.....

D

Deleted User X18H

I am going on one of these buses from Conway Street. Will it have a 1901 section ? Does anyone know ?

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I got mine yesterday morning.
Maybe some people were waiting for us to beat Birmingham and thought "It's on" and there was a rush?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How did you fail to get them if you've been to 11 aways and have a home ST? Surely you had enough loyalty points to purchase them when they first came out?

Will Swindon Seagull still want to go if we've blown the automatic spot?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Will the others who have crept out from behind the couch to get a ticket?, suggest you look at Bozza's earlier post in this thread

Personally I'd take a step back...have a chuckle and leave the thread be, just resurrect it when you pick up a ticket. There's bound to be opportunities, especially as you only want one :)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Will the others who have crept out from behind the couch to get a ticket?, suggest you look at Bozza's earlier post in this thread

Probably not SS but they haven't started a thread about it. I got mine this morning and I'm stuck here in Czech. No-one is too busy to spend 10 minutes getting a ticket; you spend enough time on NSC.

I really hope you get one and we have a pint in the Burra.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here