Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson press conference at 8

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Resignation or lockdown ?

I'm sure I'm not the first to say neither.

World beating vaccination roll out; we won't allow the omnicron variant to knock this great country off it's stride; only three people can visit a person in a care home at once and we jolly well hope they will have, er, taken a lateral flow test some time, er..... and let me tell you, under Corbyn, this country would now be standing on the street corners of Europe, selling matches.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Worst PM ever since he had COVID never been the same .

Labour 8 points ahead in the polls . Tories will lose the by election on Thursday to the LIBDEMS .

When this country is calling out for proper leadership we have this absolute joke running the country letting his wife influence him and the worst thing is we have another 3 years of the bloody Tories

You're the second person I've seen today pinning the blame for BJ's incompetence on his partner. Isn't it possible that the man is useless with or without a dastardly female corrupting him?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Worst PM ever since he had COVID never been the same .

Labour 8 points ahead in the polls . Tories will lose the by election on Thursday to the LIBDEMS .

When this country is calling out for proper leadership we have this absolute joke running the country letting his wife influence him and the worst thing is we have another 3 years of the bloody Tories

He was sacked twice for lying, blatantly racist, plotted to have a journalist beaten up (on record) wasted millions on fantasy projects like water cannon, and a garden bridge whilst Mayor of London. Married twice, paid for a mistress to have an abortion, and had affairs with other women whilst his second wife was treated for cancer, all before he met Carrie.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Must be something about Aldi’s.

Portslade’s version had blatant face mask abstainers during Lockdown 2, typically chavvy blokes or couples in their 20’s and 30’s. Looking to fight staff when politely challenged.

I went shopping today in genteel Faversham. The only people not wearing a mask were a couple who looked like they were in their 80s and unaware what town the were shopping in, or which year, and some young (20 something), slightly overweight chavs with a self-conscious look of belligerance on their pink puffy chops.

Meanwhile my 77 year old pal, Bob the retired social worker, is now thinking about not spending Christmas with his family as planned, and is deeply reluctant to accept my invitation to host him.

Stupid selfish people are a ****ing menace; not remotely concerned how badly they are shitting up the lives of the vulnerable (I mean vulnerable in its widest sense, including those who simply feel frightened). Burn them.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
worst-pm-ever.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're the second person I've seen today pinning the blame for BJ's incompetence on his partner. Isn't it possible that the man is useless with or without a dastardly female corrupting him?

I think the point of the trope is that it illustrates his weakness, and his willingness to shape his decisions around the needs of his cock :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I went shopping today in genteel Faversham. The only people not wearing a mask were a couple who looked like they were in their 80s and unaware what town the were shopping in, or which year, and some young (20 something), slightly overweight chavs with a self-conscious look of belligerance on their pink puffy chops.

Meanwhile my 77 year old pal, Bob the retired social worker, is now thinking about not spending Christmas with his family as planned, and is deeply reluctant to accept my invitation to host him.

Stupid selfish people are a ****ing menace; not remotely concerned how badly they are shitting up the lives of the vulnerable (I mean vulnerable in its widest sense, including those who simply feel frightened). Burn them.

In a packed Lapland airport lounge yesterday with a flight delay (yes, the Finns also struggle to clear snow), we had an early reintroduction to chavvy UK.

Couples refusing to wear masks (the Finns are incredible, 100% adherence, despite it just being a strong recommendation). The UK chavs ubiquitous uniform - black Canada Goose parkas, shiny tracksuit bottoms, £700 Nike trainers … I didn’t realise they went up to that price, my teenage daughter did.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps he’s going to show everyone he managed to put his pants on the right way found for the first time.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Maybe he'll announce that the number of Downing Street Christmas parties has now gone higher than the number of children he has ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Televised addresses usually signify something important - not just an update on the booster programme?
They also allow the PM not to be questioned by journalists about the ever growing list of Christmas parties held last year on his watch.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here