Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson inquiry verdict

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And next time we're asked to choose 1 in 5 of the electorate will vote for more of the same.
Sadly, you are correct..the 5Live phone in featured loads of people who believe Johnson and the Tories have done a good job over the last dozen years.." I'm 150% behind Boris " said one woman. Turkey's/Christmas...its so genuinely sad.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not quite.

Surprisingly, he was coy and did not confirm how bad it got for him. So unlike him not to tell the truth.

I never bought for a nano second that he nearly snuffed it; because he was never ventilated. I accept he had it rough.
Good point. That’s the problem with an inveterate liar. When do you actually believe him?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha.
I guess you can get away with 'misprint', 'misspoke' or 'misremembered' if you're not a proven liar, but when you are, it can only be seen as yet another, self-aggrandizing, lie.

😆

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ha.
I guess you can get away with 'misprint', 'misspoke' or 'misremembered' if you're not a proven liar, but when you are, it can only be seen as yet another, self-aggrandizing, lie.

😆

Was going to post a comment but pretty much all the posts on that twitter thread say what I was thinking, ie, he never went 33m on his first dive. The twat has an allergy to the truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here