Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny Dixon Against Palace Reserves

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
i watched him on wednesday against palace. Basically he couldnt judge were the balls were gonna end upp he juped way to early. One positive was his passing but that wont get him goals. Joe gatting looked better than him. Also at the reserves i saw loft in the 1st half he was o.k but he shined in the 2nd he made some good runs and i would like to see him get a game more often. Also fogden looks like a good player for the future and played well at left back even though its his weeker side.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
It is going to take time for Dixon to get going. He will be adjusting to a new training regime, new team mates and so on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It is going to take time for Dixon to get going. He will be adjusting to a new training regime, new team mates and so on.

Yes indeed. As soon as Dixon has adjusted to a new training regime and new team mates, he will be able to judge were the balls are gonna end upp and he will no longer jup way to early :nono:

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Yes indeed. As soon as Dixon has adjusted to a new training regime and new team mates, he will be able to judge were the balls are gonna end upp and he will no longer jup way to early :nono:

It is all about getting into your stride and confidence. He may be crap, he may be good, but I think it is fruitless to judge him on the odd reserve match. You are welcome to believe Seagullss who made his mind up on a pre-match warm up. :nono:

Maybe he is not very good in the air? Not the be all and end all of a striker.

Jonny Dixon in the warm up - North Stand Chat

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The management have said ....we will see a greater turnover of players.....I believe we are looking to pofit from these transactions.No problem with that,however not every one will be a Zamora,Dixon will have to perform !

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
At the end of the day Aldershot are romping the conference and there fans were pissed off to lose him so he cant be that bad.

I hope.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Also fogden looks like a good player for the future and played well at left back even though its his weeker side.

Does that suggest he should be slotted in at right back then. In which case, not so much the future, as Saturday. With Whing and El-Abd out, who else would be ahead of him, Hart, Fraser?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here