Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny Byrne

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe he had other commitments on a Saturday.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Not that I'm in any position to throw stones from this particular glasshouse of social monotony, but Johnny B definitely ain't boring. He's just very laidback. One of the nicest blokes ever, and a capable cyclist. Got it spot on about the folly of re-appointing Adams. Coached the nippers' side El-Abd was part of. He's left the BBC to concentrate on his dental commitments.

[yt]IW1N1pzWEjM[/yt]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not that I'm in any position to throw stones from this particular glasshouse of social monotony, but Johnny B definitely ain't boring. He's just very laidback. One of the nicest blokes ever, and a capable cyclist. Got it spot on about the folly of re-appointing Adams. Coached the nippers' side El-Abd was part of. He's left the BBC to concentrate on his dental commitments.

[yt]IW1N1pzWEjM[/yt]

I thought he was a podiatrician ?

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
I know budge quite well and he definitely aint boring very amusing in fact and very nice fella played with him for a couple of years at shoreham as well great player to have played with

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't have a problem with JB, but I prefer the co-commentary of Virgo and Aspinall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here