John Toshack

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Did anyone else see him on the train out of BNS, sure it was him!! He was loving all the banter we were giving Newcastle and Palace fans.....

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I saw Ed Milliband at New Street at around midday.

What he was doing at the station I don't know.

He is one of the only politicians I actually like. Twice I have seen him do something I have never seen a polit do before. When being quizzed on C4 news by environmental lobbyists, they asked him a question, and he said "what do YOU think we should do ?". I have never seen one ask someone elses' opinion before giving his own. Top marks.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He is one of the only politicians I actually like. Twice I have seen him do something I have never seen a polit do before. When being quizzed on C4 news by environmental lobbyists, they asked him a question, and he said "what do YOU think we should do ?". I have never seen one ask someone elses' opinion before giving his own. Top marks.
Probably because he didn't have a clue what he should do?!?!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Stretching the imagination even further, maybe he had also travelled from somewhere else.

So with all the money John Toshack has , he just thought he'd pay for a train in the middle of Birmingham , i wonder if the idea of driving ever occured to him .

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So with all the money John Toshack has , he just thought he'd pay for a train in the middle of Birmingham , i wonder if the idea of driving ever occured to him .

Interesting point, maybe he has never heard of a car. Maybe you should contact him and let him know about this wonderful piece of mechanic machinery. :wozza:

On the other hand, he might have decided that travelling by train is easier than driving, he doesn't have to worry about parking, he can have a drink or two, and he does a little bit to reduce his carbon footprint.

But, let's run with the idea that that all rich people are ignorant idiots shall we :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports