Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think the Daily Mirror's poll has got a little confused!

terry.png

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Oh I know he's rubbish isn't he. After all he only used to play for and captain England and Chelsea. Still plays for Chelsea occasionaly aswell, why would we want any body like that. we will have to set our sights higher wont we.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh I know he's rubbish isn't he. After all he only used to play for and captain England and Chelsea. Still plays for Chelsea occasionaly aswell, why would we want any body like that. we will have to set our sights higher wont we.

Doing well keeping that temper under control bushy/alfredmizen/FREDBINNEY/mike1901 - I give it 5 more minutes :p

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Because he would stroll in like Billy big bollox thinking he owns the show, oh and he would want 100 grand a week and some.
No ta.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

It's not in doubt that he's a good player. It's more that he's a complete **** and would be a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He's not fit to clean Wayne Bridge's boots. Terry would be our worst ever signing. I just can't believe that Bloom or Hughton would contemplate signing this horror show of a human being. There's more to being a Brighton player than being able to play football.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'd happily accept a centre half with all of John Terry's playing attributes and palmarès, to guide our very young defenders through this season.
The only slight caveat is, I'd want that player to be anyone other than...

...John Terry.

This.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Absolutly along with alot of other people, but does that make them all bad at their jobs. Oh and of corse the likes of Dunk, Goldson and Duffy would hate playing along side him wouldn't they ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's more to being a Brighton player than being able to play football.

Exactly. We signed Obika and Akpom in the past - and they can't even play football.

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
I see flashbacks of Ferdinand at QPR....

Although I believe that if we went in for a double swoop for Terry and Tomori, that relationship could work out well (re: tutoring etc), especially as i'm sure they have worked together a fair amount in the past.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Serious question if the rumours are to be believed and we have made an enquiry already and given John's love of getting in on the action and taking the credit for everything.

Will he be on the Bus Sunday holding the trophy aloft ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Serious question if the rumours are to be believed and we have made an enquiry already and given John's love of getting in on the action and taking the credit for everything.

Will he be on the Bus Sunday holding the trophy aloft ?

I doubt it as lifting two trophies in two days may be too much for someone of his age.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Absolutly along with alot of other people, but does that make them all bad at their jobs. Oh and of corse the likes of Dunk, Goldson and Duffy would hate playing along side him wouldn't they ???

Can't see Terry being happy playing alongside Duffy. Or possibly Goldson either, come to that.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Yes it is the usual agent bollox. But you'd be very suprised at what agent. it's also alot closer to home, lets just say the Man iv"e been picking up is in the finance industry, can't give his exact job description. But he certainly helps out alot of agents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here