• NO

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • FENCE

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Right i never realised how disliked he was, i cant really understand it to be honest, ive always thought of him as a player that always works hard and is very talented. Hes a great captain and he actually tries for England unlike most of the other twats (Lampard, Gerrard, etc).

What do you think?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No I don't like him at all but I did feel gutted for him, sorry about that

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes, I don't mind him at all as a player, he shows the right level of commitment and could hardly be accused of being up himself...showed his sensitive side last night by having a good old blub for the cameras, unless that was some sort of publicity stunt and he is about to sign a sponsorship deal with Kleenex Mansize.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
He's a bully, a cheat and a bit over rated as a defender. Yes he wears his heart on his sleeve, but he has no right to bully referees in the way that he does.

Ferdinand, Woodgate, Richards are all ahead of him in the centre back stakes for England as far as im concerned

Jimmy Grimble

I like Terry. He's the 2nd best English centre half.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
He's a bully, a cheat and a bit over rated as a defender. Yes he wears his heart on his sleeve, but he has no right to bully referees in the way that he does.

Yes I agree.

I used to like him, but don't anymore. He is a good defender, there's no questioning that (maybe a bit overated, but I think a lot of premiership players are). He is a bully, and the way he and so many Chelsea players go up to the referee is disgusting. He is not a good England captain, neither on or off the pitch.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think he's a very good Premier League player and an excellent on-pitch captain. Bit overrated as a defender in the sense that he's not as good as Woodgate, and maybe shouldn't be in the international starting line-up.

As a bloke, seems a bit arrogant and takes his ludicrous wages and lifestyle for granted, but then so do most footballers. I've heard all the bad stories about him, but I also know that when he found out a mate of mine was doing the marathon for a child's cancer charity, he unprompted gave him more money than he would have earned from probably 500 other sponsors. And that one wasn't in the papers.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
No, he's a nasty, bullying cheat and a (racist, allegedly) thug.

He wanted to desert Chelsea and join Arsenal until Abramovich came along with his billions. Chelsea through and through? Is he bollocks!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
£100,000-a-week football star John Terry ignores £60 fine to park in disabled spot

Last updated at 16:12 19 March 2008

Comments (76) Add to My Stories

England captain John Terry has been blasted for parking his Bentley in a disabled spot while he enjoyed a long lunch.

The footballer, who earns £100,000 a week in his other job as Chelsea captain, was accused of "arrogance" after taking up the disabled parking space for two hours during the meal with his family at a branch of Pizza Express.

The high-street parking bay in Esher, Surrey, is only a few yards from a 50p-an-hour car park.

When Terry, 27, came back to his car a £60 fine was waiting for him, but he appeared unruffled as he signed autographs and then drove off with wife Toni and one-year-old twins Georgie and Summer.

Surrey councillor Jimmy Cartwright said Terry had shown "blatant disregard for the law and for disabled people".

A shopper said: "It is just arrogance... Anyone with any sense of morals would say, 'It is convenient to park there, but someone could clearly use it more than me.'"

An aide to the footballer said last night that Terry had expressed his apologies and pledged not to use a disabled parking space again.

dOESN'T HELP THAT THE PUNDITS ALL WANT TO PULL HIS SHORTS AND LICK HIS d***.

ffs HE DISLOCATED HIS SHOULDER, HE OBVIOUSLY WAS VERY FIR TO PLAY LAST NIGHT , OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THE PITCH.

Whilst playing in a Rugby League Cup Final Shaun Edwards broke his collar bone, he stayed on the pitch and made the most tackles ever in a final.

Now thats hard and stupid!

LC

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Ferdinand, Woodgate, Richards are all ahead of him in the centre back stakes for England as far as im concerned

I agree with everyword of that - especially about Woodgate being a better defender (shame about all the injuries). If you were to pick a premiership 11, Terry would be a long way down the list., Although I can see some leadeship qualities, I don't want/like him as England Capt.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
£100,000-a-week football star John Terry ignores £60 fine to park in disabled spot

England captain John Terry has been blasted for parking his Bentley in a disabled spot while he enjoyed a long lunch.

The footballer, who earns £100,000 a week in his other job as Chelsea captain, was accused of "arrogance" after taking up the disabled parking space for two hours during the meal with his family at a branch of Pizza Express.

The high-street parking bay in Esher, Surrey, is only a few yards from a 50p-an-hour car park.

When Terry, 27, came back to his car a £60 fine was waiting for him, but he appeared unruffled as he signed autographs and then drove off with wife Toni and one-year-old twins Georgie and Summer.

Surrey councillor Jimmy Cartwright said Terry had shown "blatant disregard for the law and for disabled people".

A shopper said: "It is just arrogance... Anyone with any sense of morals would say, 'It is convenient to park there, but someone could clearly use it more than me.'"

An aide to the footballer said last night that Terry had expressed his apologies and pledged not to use a disabled parking space again.

Naturally it is only John Terry and other footballers that park illegally in disabled spaces. No one else ever does it and shows an arrogance in doing so.

Newspaper rubbish! Hundreds of people probably do it every month across the country but because they arent rich or famous then it doesnt make the news. If he scores the winning penalty in a World Cup final for us then everyone would be turning round and saying what a legend he is and how they have always liked him. Hypocrites!:tosser:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

I was going to mention the same thing. This is what I meant by not being fit for England captain off the pitch as well as on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here