Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] John Salako covering our game for Sky

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother phoned me from work just after we scored and he said that John Salako was going into raptures about how good we were playing, sadly it didnt last.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
After he (John Salako), played for England against NZ, he gave an NZ friend of his a football signed by the England players, which his friend used to raise money for his local club.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I really don't think he is anti Brighton .. I would guess he only ever played against us once so barely has much experience of the rivalry.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pretty much my view. Salako is no worse than a lot of the ex-player pundits, and better than many. And he makes some attempt to put the Palace thing aside to be a good professional broadcaster. Bright just doesn't bother, and he's not very good.
This! I actually like Salako whereas Bright is just dreadful because of his undisguised wanky Palace bias.

He may as well put on a horrendous blue and red stripey shirt, some milk bottle glasses and cut himself a pudding bowl haircut when he's on TV, he sounds like such a Nigel. :nono: :tosser:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Being pretty complimentary to us, to be fair to him. We must be playing well.

Yeah , I don't have a problem with him, at points last season he was more positive about our performances than most of our fans

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
He was laughing and enjoying the recognition, someone was obviously watching because every time he had a mic talking it started.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
he was in the cricketers in hove after the Watford game , he said he got more abuse than usual but he did say you should have nicked it

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This! I actually like Salako whereas Bright is just dreadful because of his undisguised wanky Palace bias.

He may as well put on a horrendous blue and red stripey shirt, some milk bottle glasses and cut himself a pudding bowl haircut when he's on TV, he sounds like such a Nigel. :nono: :tosser:

Nothing wrong with marky being pro palace Simeon .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here