John Freekin Barrowman

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fair play to him, if the TV companies are that desperate for talent that they all have to use the same bloke for every fecking show they put out...

If I was him I would do any job I was offered, bank the dough and live comfortably for the rest of my life..just like him.

He does get right up my nose mind you.

Jan 30, 2008
I witnessed an interview with this bloke a few weeks ago - and it was classic.
The interviewer hardly asked him anything, and he was off on an excitable enthusiastic diatribe about himself, replete with giggles at his own stories, and effusive self-ingratiating.

Prize freaking faggoty mincing fairy princess. .
yes that sums him up

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2378400 said:
Worse still, a put on American accent. He's actually a Scot.

But spent his childhood, from the age of 8, in America... and went though High School in Illinois, and University in San Diego - so his accent is hardly 'put on', is it?

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Get the cheeseball off our TV. He does my head in !!!!. Won't do a poll but who would you rather punch in the face.
A. Barrowman
B. Norton
C. Davina (Hook Nosed' McCall

But spent his childhood, from the age of 8, in America... and went though High School in Illinois, and University in San Diego - so his accent is hardly 'put on', is it?

He has said himself (I can't be bothered to search for the exact quote) that Scottish is his preferred twang that he uses amongst family and close friends and he trained himself to speak with the American dialect after he was bullied at school.

There are clips of him on Youtube speaking with his Scottish voice, it's a bit weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports