Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Crumplin, Gus Poyet, and BHAFC - TOP class - Thank you!

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you Spotty Seagull

Thanks ever so much, for your generous donation and support, which is especially poignant from someone who has had similar experiences - Take care, and we will keep you and everyone posted

Adam

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you!!!

Thank you gjh1971, thank you servernside gull. Your very generous support is hugely appreciated :clap2:

Adam

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm delighted that this is going well. Come on Adam, get on and update the total, on your donations page, so we can see the progress :thumbsup:

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Fantastic support from everybody.

£20 just donated from me & my family.

Good luck for the 12th July !!

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you!!

Hi guys,

I keep checking this thread, assuming it will have died, and still you keep on giving!! Thank you so much.

I will make sure the site total is updated tonight - it is one of our many fundraising admin jobs (it's hard work this fundraising lark!), and we don't always get it done every day - sorry, and thank you so much for your support.

Even from just totting up the people who have specified what they have given below, I make it £123 - so it must be more than that you have added in total. Thank you so much! I genuinely only came on this site to thank John, Gus and the club, and am staggered that you have all taken our cause to your hearts. :clap2:

Adam

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you!!

since Hans Kraay fan club kindly started the ball rolling, I have had 15 donations, totalling £223. I can't be 100% sure (you real names don't always match the tags on this site!), but I am pretty much sure it is all you guys!! I have updated the website tonight. I cannot express my thanks enough for your generosity - this site has really lifted my spirits recently, and really reaffirmed my faith in human nature

Take a bow sons, take a bow!!:clap:

Adam

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Hello Adam,

Would just like to say Good luck and that I hope all the fund-raising activites we are doing at Sackville School- where I believe one on your relatives works- raise lots of funds for this incredibly worthwhile cause and Thomas has his operation in America. We were visited by the father of of Dominic who had just had this operation and i was staggered by the difference it makes and how much greater his quality of life is. All the best

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just chipped in for £15. Raising £40k all on your own is incredibly admirable and I wish you every success in a very worthy cause.

(I'll send you a PM, because I did have an issue while donating and I want to make sure you get the money)

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Hi Simster, Hi Will

I got your PM - sorry was oblivious to this function! - I am looking into it now, and wil be in touch soon. Thank you so very much!!!

Yes Will, my mum Pat works at Sackville, on reception, and we are so grateful for everything everyone is doing there. We are also good friends with Dominic, and his mum and dad, it was through them that we became aware of this op. Thery have been a great help with all of this. Thanks for your support!!

Templeman

Feb 5, 2010
Usually more a viewer than a poster, but a really worthwhile cause. A liitle bit more towards the total. Look forward to maybe seeing Thomas as a matchday mascot at the Amex in the future.

AdamG

Apr 4, 2011
Thank you!

Thank you Stumpy Jim, Thank you Ridda, Thank you Templeman,

We will certainly be coming down to the Amex next season. I feel it is only right, as I have been completely blown away by you lot. What a great club, and what a great set of fans. Truly humbling.

My boys will certainly be told this as they grow up. As for being a mascot, that sounds like a great idea - don't know how one would go about sorting that? Think will have to wait til we get back from the US first (hopefully) and see when Thomas is back to his best

:albion2::amex:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Donation sent.

Look forward to seeing Thomas walking on the Amex pitch soon.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here