Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Saw him last time he was in Brighton (about a year ago ?). Was OK without being great. Flanagan was much better.

Actually Flanagan was sh!t. Shows why it's good to put the link out there so the fans can get in in quick, but best not to add an opinion. Comedy Steve once put an early tip off on NSC for the earlier mentioned Michael McIntyre. Funniest gig I've ever been to and could hardly breathe for laughing. But I know others will disagree. Comedy is such a personal taste.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually Flanagan was sh!t. Shows why it's good to put the link out there so the fans can get in in quick, but best not to add an opinion. Comedy Steve once put an early tip off on NSC for the earlier mentioned Michael McIntyre. Funniest gig I've ever been to and could hardly breathe for laughing. But I know others will disagree. Comedy is such a personal taste.

LOL (or not, as the case may be). My Mrs much preferred Bishop and my lad preferred McIntyre. To be fair neither Bishop or Flanagan were remotely close to Dara O'Brian who was just fantastic (in my opinion, obviously [emoji23][emoji23]).......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports