Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johan Ter Host

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He can certainly finish, it's a question of how interested we and Charlton are. I'd be surprised if Villa made a move.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Good young player - but pretty much certain to go to Charlton, though their league position might have a big say in it if they go down this season - if they do, then i wouldnt be surprised if we swooped for him, especially if we were promoted.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Done a bit of reading up on him and seems a good little prospect although he had a while out with a serious injury but seems to be getting back into goal scoring form now

Should fit in nicely then along with all the other doctors surgery patients we currrently have on our books

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good young player - but pretty much certain to go to Charlton, though their league position might have a big say in it if they go down this season - if they do, then i wouldnt be surprised if we swooped for him, especially if we were promoted.

Just cos he supports Charlton doesnt mean he's almost certain to go there, Rush and Owen both supported Everton, and both went to Liverpool

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
when I saw the article about him thoughts were he is very useful and reminded me a little of a guy we had once who was as small think his name was Peter Ward:bigwave:

He sounds more like tiny cox tbf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here